HOW TO ENTER
Visit the Southern Star Central Gas Pipeline Facebook page at this link: https://www.facebook.com/Southern-Star-Central-Gas-Pipeline-852662181414350/
Leave one comment on the giveaway post pinned at the top of the page with your answer to the trivia question posted.
Those that meet the eligibility criteria for participation in the Giveaway and post the correct answer during the Giveaway Period will be entered for a chance to win.
Please post your comment in order to enter between 5:00am Central Standard Time (“CST”) on August 11, 2020 and 12:00pm CST on Wednesday, August 12, 2020. The winner will be announced in the comments section at 12:30pm CST, Wednesday August 12, 2020.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN
Participation in the Southern Star Central Gas Pipeline, Inc. (“Southern Star”) 811 Trivia Giveaway constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules. The 811 Trivia Giveaway submission period commences on 5:00am CST on August 11, 2020 and ends at 12:00pm CST on August 12, 2020. This giveaway is sponsored by Southern Star Central Gas Pipeline, Inc. 4700 State Route 56, Owensboro, KY 42301.
- Eligibility: Southern Star’s 811 Trivia Giveaway (the “Giveaway”) is open only to legal residents residing in the United States (excluding Alaska, Montana, Florida, New York, Arizona, and Rhode Island) who are 18 years of age or older. Entrants must also be a U.S. citizen who is located in the permitted states as outlined above at the time of entry. Employees, contractors, directors, and officers of Southern Star and its respective parents, subsidiaries, and affiliated companies, distributors, and licensees and their immediate family members (parent, child, sibling, and spouse of each) and those living in the same households of each are not eligible to enter this Giveaway. Void elsewhere and where prohibited by law.
- Giveaway Period: The Giveaway begins on August 11, 2020 at 5:00am CST and ends August 12, 2020 at 12:00pm CST.
- How to Enter: (all entrants acknowledge their information will not be used or sold for other marketing or promotional purposes.) During the Giveaway Period, go to the Southern Star Facebook Page at https://www.facebook.com/Southern-Star-Central-Gas-Pipeline-852662181414350/ and post a comment giving the correct answer to the trivia question pinned at the top of the page. Entrants must be 18 years or older. If it is discovered that the entrant was not 18 years or older at the time of entry, that entry will be disqualified or forfeited. Please do not email or send your entry through Facebook Messenger. LIMIT ONE (1) COMMENT ENTRY PER PERSON DURING THE GIVEAWAY PERIOD. MULTIPLE COMMENTS WILL NOT BE HONORED AND THE ENTRANT WILL BE DISQUALIFIED FROM PARTICIPATION.
- Prize and Odds: The Giveaway prize shall not exceed $100 USD in value and will be sent to the winner within 4-6 weeks after the Giveaway Period ends. No substitution or transfer of prize is permitted except at Southern Star’s sole and absolute discretion. All taxes, and all other costs associated with acceptance or use of the prizes are the sole responsibility of the winner. Arrangement for delivery of the prize will be performed after winner validation. Odds of winning the prize depend on the total number of entries received.
- General Rules: Southern Star 811 Trivia Giveaway. Summary of submission rules and guidelines:
- All submissions must be entered during the official time frame of the promotion to be eligible.
- Southern Star reserves the right to remove and invalidate Giveaway posts, comments, or statements that Southern Star determines in its sole discretion are inappropriate.
- You must be 18 or older to participate.
All federal, state, and local laws apply. Winners will be notified through Facebook Messenger. Each potential winner may be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Release of Liability and a Publicity Release and an IRS W-9 form within ten (10) days of attempted delivery or prize will be forfeited. The return of any prize/prize notification as undeliverable or failure to respond to notices or return any document in a timely manner, as determined by Southern Star, may result in disqualification and an alternate winner may be chosen. By participating, participants agree to release, discharge and hold harmless Southern Star and its parents, subsidiaries, and affiliated companies, distributors, and licensees, and their respective employees, contractors, directors, and officers from and against any and all liability or damages associated with this Giveaway or acceptance, use or misuse of any prize received in this Giveaway. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Southern Star to use winner’s names and likenesses for purposes of advertisement and publicity without further compensation, unless prohibited by law. By participating in this Giveaway, participants agree to be bound by the Official Rules and decisions of Southern Star, which shall be final in all matters relating to the Giveaway. Southern Star and its parents, subsidiaries, and affiliated companies, distributors, and licensees, and their respective employees, contractors, directors, and officers are not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, illegible, incomplete, non-delivered, or postage-due mail; or for printing, distribution or production errors or for technical, hardware, software, or telephone malfunctions of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections or delayed electronic communications caused by the user or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Giveaway, or by any human or other error, which may occur in this Giveaway. If, in Southern Star’s sole opinion, there is any suspected or actual evidence of tampering with any portion of this Giveaway, or if technical difficulties compromise the integrity of the Giveaway, Southern Star reserves the right to void suspect entries and/or modify and/or suspend and/or terminate the Giveaway and/or conduct a random drawing to award the prize in a manner deemed appropriate by Southern Star. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an entry, entries will be declared made by the name appearing on the online entry. Southern Star reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the Giveaway or acts in a disruptive manner. This Giveaway is offered only in the United States and is governed by the laws of the Commonwealth of Kentucky.
- Waiver: By participating in this Giveaway, participant waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, and consequential damages, attorney’s fees or any damages other than actual out-of-pocket costs incurred to participate. Each winner waives all rights and indemnifies Southern Star and its parents, subsidiaries, and affiliated companies, distributors, and licensees, and their respective employees, contractors, directors, and officers against any loss or liability resulting from the Prize.
- Winner’s name will be posted on Southern Star’s Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/Southern-Star-Central-Gas-Pipeline-852662181414350/.
- Sponsor: Southern Star Central Gas Pipeline, Inc. 4700 State Route 56, Owensboro, KY 42301.
- Facebook is not a sponsor of the Southern Star 811 Trivia Giveaway and any entrants agree to release Facebook from all liability related to the contest.
- Southern Star reserves the right to modify, change, or cancel this giveaway at any time, without notice.
- Disputes: By entering this Giveaway each entrant expressly agrees that: (i) any and all disputes, claims or causes of action arising out of or connected with Southern Star 811 Trivia Giveaway, or any prizes awarded shall be resolved through the solve and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Commonwealth of Kentucky; and (ii) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Giveaway, or statutory damages, but in no event attorneys’ fees. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of the Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of Southern Star are governed by the rules of the Commonwealth of Kentucky without respect to any conflict of law doctrines.